Monday, April 19, 2010

When will I learn?

I am hurting again. Met this guy online and thought he was different. I liked him so much, and even came to the point of falling for him. He was perfect for me. He had all the qualities I am looking for a man. He was everything.I get excited each time he rings my phone. I look forward to our chat, and hear his voice. He was smart, right age, sounded like a very nice person. I don't know, I fell for him quick, but he didn't know. He made me happy. He never failed to make my day. He became my inspiration. He was a perfect man for me. But my fantasy didn't last long. One day I gave a wrong answer to his question and never heard from him again. Tried to contact him, leave a message online and phone but didn't get any answer. I got the message. I failed again. But at least the HURTING wasn't so bad.....because we started not too long ago and ended it very soon.
I thought my Prince have found me and my fairy was about to happen, but I was wrong.
Well, I guess I never learned my lesson.....too bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment